|Table of Contents|
Ruby Myrtle Claybourn
Sixth Child of Reuben Cicero Claybourn
November 24, 1886 - 9 June 1960
|Ruby Myrtle as a young woman.|
Ruby Myrtle Claybourn was born on 24 November 1886 in Kinmundy, Illinois. Ruby married Franklin Charles Bussey on 12 March 1911, and they lived at Raton, New Mexico. Franklin died on 26 October 1933 in Raton. Eventually Ruby moved to 2000 Ahlin Drive in Montrose, California (an apartment). Ruby died on 9 June 1960 in Los Angeles. She and Franklin had six children.
- Louis Kleon Bussey was born on 6 January 1912 in Franklin County, Illinois. He married (1st) in about 1933 to Mary J. Barkley (born in about 1913 in Colorado). He married (2nd) on 7 October 1935 in Denver, Colorado, to Clara Lorene Raines (born in 1916 in Polk County, Arkansas), a recent Denver high school graduate. They had two sons, listed below, then divorced, because in the 1940 census Clara is raising her sons in the household of her parents in Denver. Louis married (3rd) in about 1940 to Maxine Eva Page (born 31 August 1918 in Crawford County, Missouri and died on 11 December 1985). They had two children, listed below, and apparently divorced. He married (4th) to Eloise Michaelson with records in Clark County, Nevada, suggesting a date of 12 February 1960 and 9 September 1962. Louis died on 11 December 1985 in Riverside County, California.
- Timothy Lee Bussey was born on 18 May 1936 in Denver County, Colorado, to Louis and Clara Lorene Bussey. He served in the U.S. Army from September 1954 to September 1957. He married on 15 October 1961 in Los Angeles County, California, to Ednamay L. Bowyer. They had three children, listed below, then divorced in August 1975 in Ventura County, California. Timothy died on 7 September 2009 in Oxnard, California, and is buried in Riverside National Cemetery in Riverside County, California.
- Daniel L. Bussey was born in 1962 in Los Angeles County, California.
- Cody W. Bussey was born in 1964 in Los Angeles County, California.
- Denise P. Bussey was born in 1969 in Ventura County, California.
- Donald Ray Bussey was born on 4 October 1938 in Denver County, Colorado, to Louis and Lorene Bussey. On 27 May 1961 in Los Angeles County, California, he married Minnie K. Kennedy. They had two children. Donald died on 15 December 2010 in Fayetteville, Cumberland County, North Carolina.
- Leslie Bussey (a female) was born in 1968 in Los Angeles County, California.
- Todd E. Bussey was born in 1969 in Los Angeles County, California.
- Tim Fred Bussey was born on 17 October 1940 to Louis and Maxine Bussey.
- Carl James Bussey was born on 1 December 1943 to Louis and Maxine Bussey. In about 1970 he married Marion Lois Bordt (born on 21 January 1944 in Ransom County, North Dakota, and died on 30 December 2005 in Riverside County, California). They had two sons, listed below, then divorced in September 1975 in Orange County, California. On 26 June 1982 in Orange County Carl married Rosemary C. Miller (or Sears).
- Derek J. Bussey was born in 1971 in Orange County, California.
- Wesley J. Bussey was born in 1973 in Orange County, California.
- Frankie Gwendolyn Bussey was born on 21 January 1914. She married Ray M. Rubidoux of Riverside, California. They had three children, listed below. During World War II Frankie worked as a street car conductor in Los Angeles and was killed in an accident on 30 September 1945. Ray died on 7 October 1983 in Los Angeles.
- Charles Andrew Rubidoux was born on 6 February 1934 in Raton, Colfax County, New Mexico. He married Shirley Ann Moon. They had at least one child, listed below.
- Charles Michael Rubidoux was born on 30 September 1956.
- Kimberley A. Rubidoux was born on 19 November 1959.
- Donald Ray Rubidoux was born on 27 August 1936. He married (1st) on 3 November 1956 to Beverly Louise Thompson (born on 18 July 1937). He married (2nd) on 25 April 1958 in Los Angeles County, California, to Marie G. Latham (or Cameron). He probably married (3rd) in about 1964 to Jeanette M. Hofelter (born about 1934), who is listed as the mother of two children, listed below. They divorced in March 1967 in Los Angeles County. Donald then married (4th) Margaret H. Woolston on 29 June 1974 in Clark County, Nevada, and they divorced in January 1977 in Kern County, California. He then married (5th) Karen Kristine Thomsen (born in 1953), on 21 August 1977 in Kern County. They had one child. Donald died about a year after this child was born on 27 November 1980 in Los Angeles, California.
- Donald R. Rubidoux Jr. was born in 1965 in Los Angeles County, California, to Donald and Jeanette. He married Marsha D. Robinson on 14 September 1983 in Tulare County, California. They had three children, all born in Tulare County: (a) Christopher Ray Rubidoux (born in 1984), (b) Corie Deanne Rubidoux (a female born in 1986), and (c) Tiffany Dawn Rubidoux (born in 1988).
- Vernon E. Rubidoux was born in 1966 in Los Angeles County, California.
- Diana Dawn Rubidoux was born in 1979 in Los Angeles County, California.
- Cody Alan Rubidoux was born on 5 March 1945 in Los Angeles County, California.
- Noel James Bussey was born on 3 October 1915. He served in the Naval Air Service in World War II and died in 1966 of lung cancer. Noel married (1st) Elizabeth Marie Plunkett (born on 18 March 1918). They had one child, Noel, listed below. Noel married (2nd) Lola Doris Letcher. Lola was born on 6 October 1917 in Madison, South Dakota, and died in August 1998 in Newport Beach, California, with a married name of Rosich. They had one child, Nola, listed below. Noel married (3rd) Maxine Thornbrough (born on 27 April 1917 in Lyons County, Kansas) and they had two children, Lawrence and Marla, listed below. Noel died on 21 April 1967 in Alameda County, California, and is buried in Golden Gate National Cemetery in San Mateo County, California, with his third wife Maxine (who died on 2 February 1981 in Alameda County with a married name of Krummel).
- Noel James Bussey Jr. was born on 3 June 1935 in Raton, Colfax County, New Mexico, to Noel and Elizabeth. His mother had him go by the surname of Pachta, which was his step-father Roman Herbert Pachta's surname. Noel served in the U.S. Navy (Seabees) for four years. He did not discover his true legal last name until 1959 when he went to work for the telephone company needed a secret clearance to work on long distance telephone lines. He legally changed his last name to Pachta on 11 Novmeber 1959. He married on 12 December 1959 in Albuquerque, New Mexico, to Rosalyn Sammie Jean Bates. They had two children.
- Glen Dee Pachta was born on 13 September 1960 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Bruce Allen Pachta was born on 8 August 1962 in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Nola Jean Bussey was born on 19 February 1939 to Noel and Lola. On 22 February 1957 in Clark County, Nevada, she married John J. Hoefling. They had two children, then divorced in August 1966 in Los Angeles County, California.
- Murri L. Hoefling (a female) was born in 1958 in Los Angeles County, California. She married Martin S. Chenier on 4 July 1979 in Clark County, Washington, and they divorced on 9 June 1983 in Los Angeles County. She later married Mr. Casto.
- John W. Hoefling was born in 1959 in Los Angeles County, California.
- Lawrence Cody Bussey II, known as "Larry," was born on 30 November 1953 to Noel and Maxine. On 16 October 1976 in Alameda County, California, he married Cheryllann A Parent. They had two children, both born in Ventura County, California.
- Nicole Jasmine Bussey was born in 1978.
- Nathaniel James Bussey was born in 1980.
- Marla Kay Bussey was born on 27 June 1957 to Noel and Maxine. On 28 June 1975 in Alameda County, California, she married David W. Moeller. They had one child, David R. Moeller (born in 1977), and then divorced on 16 March 1979.
- Aaron Herbert Bussey was born on 20 August 1917 and died on 6 November 1918.
- Cody Lawrence Bussey was born on 16 November 1921. He served as a 2nd Lieutenant in the U.S.A.F. In 1945, while serving as a reconnaissance flyer taking photos behind enemy lines, he died in a B-17 plane crash in Germany. Prior to the war he married Allyce Jane Hards on 31 March 1940. She re-married a Waller of Arvada, Colorado.
- Helen Lois Bussey was born on 11 February 1929 and lived at 7847 Mountain Avenue in Orangeville, California. She married (1st) Harold Robert F. Thrasher (born on 15 December 1920 in Rooks County, Kansas, and died on 20 April 1992 in San Bernadino County, California). They had five children - Cody, Thomas, James, John, and Laurie - listed below. Helen married (2nd) Virgil Lauren Bankson (born on 19 February 1930 in Los Angeles County, California, and died on 24 September 1999 in Saint Helens, Oregon). They had two children, Sue and Ralph. Helen died on 19 March 2003 in Wailuku, Hawaii.
- Cody Robert Thrasher was born on 2 February 1947 in Los Angeles County, California. On 8 August 1981 in Storey County, Nevada, he married Carol Madsen Weiler. Cody died on 21 August 1989 in Multnomah County, Oregon.
- Thomas Harold Franklin "Tommy" Thrasher was born 11 February 1948 in Los Angeles County, California. Starting on 27 July 1966 he served as airman third class in the U.S. Air Force in Vietnam. He died on 30 September 1997 in San Bernardino County, California, and is buried in Riverside National Cemetery in Riverside County, California.
- James Leonard Thrasher was born on 5 March 1949.
- John Irvin Thrasher was born on 25 July 1952.
- Laurie Ann Thrasher was born on 7 July 1956. On 3 July 1982 she and Noel Nohea Watson, a native of Kamuki, Hawaii, vowed to each other. Then on 1 April 2014, after thirty-two years together and three sons (two together plus Noel's previously), Laurie and Noel were legally married.
- Sue Ellen Bankson was born on 10 December 1957 in Roseville, Placer County, California. In about 1975 she married Mr. Gambucci. On 7 November 2005 she died in Marion County, Oregon, under her maiden name.
- Ralph Alen [sic] Bankson was born on 4 February 1959 in Placer County, California.
References and Notes