|Table of Contents|
Beatrice Florence Claybourn
Fifth Child of Reuben Cicero Claybourn
Born 4 March 1885
Beatrice Florence Claybourn, known as "Bea", was born on 4 March 1885, in Woodlawn, Illinois. She married (1st) on 2 October 1904, to Elza Frank Williamson (born 18 June 1873), but then later divorced.
She married (2nd) Earl Ryan in November of 1928 during the Depression. He married her with 6 children from her first marriage and, according to Bea's ancestors, "Earl loved all of [Bea's] children as his own and they all worshipped and loved him back." Bea and Earl were happily married for 46 years before Bea passed away in November of 1974, the very month they would have celebrated their 46th wedding anniversary. Earl passed away some years later on 12 May 1983.
"Bea" lived in Mt. Vernon and Springfield, Illinois before eventually moving to California.
|Beatrice Florence as a young woman.|
Beatrice married (2nd) to Earl Ambrose Ryan on 24 November 1928. Earl hailed from Huron, South Dakota and was born on 27 March 1894. They had no children and both lived to celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary. At one time they lived at 2000 Ahlin Drive in Montrose, California.
- Nora Frances Williamson was born 17 May 1906. She married (1st) Harold Whispell on 29 July 1924, but the two divorced. She married (2nd) Marshall S. Braun. Nora never had children.
- James Carl "Bud" Williamson was born 29 November 1907 and married Rosemary Maxine Laws on 24 February 1934. The pair had two children:
- George Claybourn Williamson, born 26 April 1939
- Carlene Louise Williamson, born 7 February 1945
- Mary Ethelyn Williamson was born 16 June 1910 and lived for a time with her Aunt Ethel (her mother's sister) prior to Ethel's death in 1919. Mary married Burrell Denvor Garner (born 21 January 1907) on 6 December 1925. She died 29 August 1954. Mary and Burrell had five children:
- Patsy Lucille Garner was born 13 May 1927 and married Richard James "Bill" Quick on 3 August 1945. They had three children:
- Michael James Quick, born 16 March 1946
- Patrick Steven Quick, born 8 September 1948
- Richard William "Billy" Quick, born 2 August 1953
- Barbara Rose Garner was born 22 April 1929 and married (1st) Donald Leon Jewett on 23 August 1945, and later divorced. They had two children:
- Michael Lynn Jewett, born 29 May 1946
- Donald Thomas Jewett, born 20 November 1950
- Martin Burrell Garner was born 13 November 1933
- Louise Beatrice "Deedie" Garner was born 5 May 1936 and married (1st) Don Sure. They later divorced. Louise married (2nd) Roy Serrna, and they also divorced. Louis and Roy had one child:
- Mary Louise Serrna, born 26 June 1956
Mary married (3rd) Sammy McVey
- Harold Earl Garner was born 3 March 1950
- Juanita Bess Williamson was born 30 December 1911. She married (1st) Pasqual Gregory Cioffi (born 15 January 1904) on 28 September 1928. They divorced by had three children:
- Jack Gregory Cioffi was born 17 June 1929 and married Charlotte Marlow on 11 April 1959. Jack served in the marines.
- Antonio Cioffi
- Carla Cioffi
Juanita married (2nd) George Redpath and they had one child:
- George Stanley, born 10 January 1947
- Thelma Lois Williamson (recorded Nadena Beatrice) was born 5 April 1914 and married (1st) Glenn Gettel, but the marriage was annulled. She married (2nd) Nicholas Angelo Lomando (born 29 August 1924) and they had no children. Nicholas had a daughter by a previous marriage, Angela, who was born 20 July 1948. Thelma died on 9 June 1960.
- William ("Buddy") Claybourn Williamson was born 25 May 1919. He married Ann Bradford Ward about 22 July 1943, but they later divorced. Buddy died in 2000 or 2001. He and Ann had two children:
- Jeffrey Scott Claybourn was born on 11 February 1945. Jeffrey married on 12 March 1970 to Theresa Ann Dusky. She came into marriage with 3 children: Deborah Sue (born 5 April 1964), Donald James (born 16 October 1965), and Dennis Michael (born 3 December 1968). Jeffrey and Theresa then had one child together:
Jeffrey and Theresa then adopted a son, Donavan Scott Claybourn, who was born on 1 September 1997.
- Corrine Darlene was born on 11 March 1971.
- Ann Leslie was on born 19 January 1954. Ann married on 22 June 1975 to Richard K. Renckens (born 16 July 1953). They divorced exactly eight years later on 22 June 1983 and, following the divorce, Ann adopted the last name of "Claibourne". They had one child:
- Leslie Ann Bradford Renckens was born on 15 June 1979. She married on 31 August 2002 to Luke "Zeb" Zebulon Mathis (born 18 November 1979). Leslie and Zeb have one child:
- Kate Anagail Mathis was born on 6 November 2006.
Buddy married (2nd) to Mary Blythe and they had one child:
- Carla Claybourn was born in March of 1958.